Did you know your kids grow out of their clothes?

Ha ha ha... yes, I, too, know that. But WOW! sometimes it sneaks up on you! My 3 year old has only ONE pair of jeans/pants with no holes in them. So, I begrudingly decided I was going to have to suck it up and buy him some NEW jeans.

I went to Target over my lunch break * read- did not eat* and one pair of jeans (on sale) were $12. I prayed about it and decided to go to Salvation Army. I haven't had a lot of luck finding things in his size lately. So, I thought I would be SOL.

Glad I went.

I ended up with the following:

4 pair of jeans
1 pair of camo pants (we're a camo family :) )
2 pair of sporty pants
2 long sleeve shirts
2 short sleeve tshirts
1 sleeveless shirt
2 jackets/pullovers

Name brands- levis, ralph lauren, tommy hilfiger, Gap etc.

How much????

13 pieces

$10.19 total
LESS than the price of ONE pair of jeans from Target. Thoughts are things. Prayer is bountiful.

Here is the "haul".

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Whoa! You are so incredibly inspiring! Want to be our personal shopper? ;)

Crazy, Busy, Ordinary Life said...

I do a little personal shopping at thrift stores. As long as I know sizes and if slim, etc needed, I do keep an eye out.

I ALWAYS find tons more girl stuff that is so cute!

Copyright © 2008 - Frugal is Fabulous - is proudly powered by Blogger
Blogger Template