Savings Success ::: CVS & Walgreens

I'm trying to get better at taking pictures of my super savings finds. It can be hard to remember to gather everything to put on the table (after I've cleaned it off, of course) and take a picture of all the great stuff!!

But, tonight, I DID IT!!

Here is what I got for 90 cents tonight... more to come tomorrow

CVS

(2) Crest Pro Health NIGHT Rinse
(5) Colgate Total Advanced Toothpaste (need this like a hole in my head--- donating)
(2) Oral B Cross Action Toothbrushes
(1) Gillete Power Fusion Razor
(1) pk Orbit Gum (filler item)

Used $15 ECB
OOP .62
And rolled my next set of ECBs
Have $16 in ECBs still

Walgreens

(3) Visine products
(6) 2 pk Oil of Olay bars (not pictured)... generated $12 in Register Rewards

OOP . 28

The Visine products are $2.99 this week and I have $3 coupons, so free. The Oil of Olay bar soaps were 2/$4... had $2 Qs for each = free. (wish I had more of these Qs).

Woo woo... going to CVS again tomorrow (a different one- cuz the one I went to today was out of a few things... shocking) and to Walgreens to pick up the rest of my Oil of Olay bar soaps (they get a truck tomorrow and crossing my fingers they are on there) and (3) more Visines... all free.

0 comments:

Copyright © 2008 - Frugal is Fabulous - is proudly powered by Blogger
Blogger Template