Peter Rabbit is Coming to Town

Easter is fast approaching. Exactly one month from today (March 23rd is Easter). Although growing up, my brother and I dyed some eggs and got a bit of candy... I have been thinking about different ways to have fun with this generally sugar intoxicating holiday.

Of course, we celebrate the true reason for Easter... the rising of Christ... but we do enjoy holidays to create a bit of magic with the kiddos. We have a 12 year old and an almost 3 year old. Different ages, hobbies, likes/dislikes.

I'm looking for fun ideas from you! Here are some thought starters

J- 12 yr old
likes baseball
legos
anything he can put together
movies

R- almost 3
Thomas the Train
Bob the Builder
Elmo
Mickey Mouse
Play Dough
Bugs

I thought about maybe a fun "movie" basket for J... movie popcorn, theatre sized candy, movie theatre gift card (maybe $10), etc.

For R, I had thought about a bug collecting kit. Butterfly net, bug house, tweezers, etc. I know they sell these pretty inexpensively in the toy departments this time of year.

I am TOTALLY open to other ideas. Would like to keep these baskets around $15 each. I have baskets/filler already.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

0 comments:

Copyright © 2008 - Frugal is Fabulous - is proudly powered by Blogger
Blogger Template