Tackle it Tuesday... a new weekly post

I have SOOOO many projects to complete that is can certainly be overwhelming. So, I came across the 5 Minutes for Mom blog that has a fabulous idea! Pick a project and get it tackled. Now, whether I tackle it on Tuesday will remained to be seen. BUT, I will at least be motivated to get it done with in the week.

I believe the first Tackle it Tuesday project I will do is my photo studio desk area. I have a photography business and my desk needs some love and creative storage/purging. So, I hope to have that completed by Friday night.

I'll take before and after pictures (ugh) and share them with you.

Stay tuned. Go to 5 Minutes for Mom blog to learn more by clicking on the image above.

1 comments:

Mama Fish said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! I love your photography.... you are very talented!

Copyright © 2008 - Frugal is Fabulous - is proudly powered by Blogger
Blogger Template