Do You Coupon?

I wonder how many people actually use coupons that they cut out. Do you strategize when shopping for your groceries/other products? Do you shop the drugstores out there- Rite Aid, CVS, Walgreens?? How much do you spend on your groceries/HBA/paper products/baby items/pets monthly? Do you want to save 20%... 50%.... 75% or more?


In the next few days, I will be posting strategies, tips on where and when to shop, tips on organizing your coupons without taking a ton of time, how to calculate savings and keep track and so on... keep tuned in as tips will come this week!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yep -- I am a coupon chick! I love learning new perspectives, and look forward to learning from you.

Oh...and last year, my total savings was 85% for the year. It took some work, but was well worth it.

Crazy, Busy, Ordinary Life said...

Wow, 85% ... that rocks!!! I hope to trade secrets with you in 08!

Copyright © 2008 - Frugal is Fabulous - is proudly powered by Blogger
Blogger Template