Got Coupons??? At Target

Here is a link to a great website called A Full up. On here, there is a Target coupon generator. It keeps a hold of the current Target coupons from various weeks. You can click on the coupon and generate how many of that one you want.

http://afullcup.com/upload/cmps_index.php?page=coupon_generator

When it prompts you "OK" or "CANCEL", when you hit cancel, the coupons you selected will then pop up for printing. Took me a bit to figure that out :)

Enjoy!!

AND REMEMBER

You can stack coupons at Target. That means you can use a Target coupon AND a manufacturer coupon on the same item. Some Target stores may restrict you on quantity (I usually do about 5 at time of a like item), but they should let you use both.

If you run into problems, let me know. I have letters from Target Corporate that states what their policy is and I take it with me to the store in case I get any grief. I haven't had any problems to date... knock on wood.

Enjoy!

0 comments:

Copyright © 2008 - Frugal is Fabulous - is proudly powered by Blogger
Blogger Template